Monday, February 15, 2010

The Modern Victorian

Ok, this isn't one of my greatest efforts, being that while I was getting all this settled (and teaching my boyfriend HOW to take photos), I was able to dress up semi Victorian for the premier of The Wolfman!

As I look back now, I've figured out what I should be doing when I take photos to post on my blog:
  • I should have worn a top that was more styled like it was from the Victorian Era
  • Make sure I take photos BEFORE I EAT, so I don't look as pudgy (it may be just me)
  • Make sure that I tell my boyfriend to take photos from my belly button and that full body means YOU NEED TO INCLUDE THE DARN SHOES!
  • Take the photos during daylight and do my makeup at my makeup at my boyfriends, and do my hair at home when I come home from school!
  • Also I need to suck in my pride and buy skinny jeans, they'd look better with my boots than those boot cut jeans, and it would make me look less frumpy in the long run, since I'm supporting my mother and her new diet.
  • I also bought new sexy shoes that I should have worn!
Aside from the lack of experience and the promise for better photography (and the hopes of a new camera!) I will now explain that with the hopes of seeing and viewing The Wolfman, I was shocked that all the theaters were sold out. So here I am, dressed for impressing, and I can't watch the movie! So my boyfriend and I decided that we'd see another movie, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.


Now, I've only read the first three chapters of this book while subbing, but I was completely astounded as how well and fluid the story was made, and it held to my inner geek with the greek gods. Great for adults and kids. I loved it!

Well, now you are all probably wondering, if I didn't get to see The Wolfman, then why did I go into Percy Jackson all made up! I went because I was dressed up with no place to go. But I did look interesting in the process and here goes the images!


~The Ferret and his mommy!
~Dagger wanted in on the fun!
~Me and the cute little ferret
~wearing LimeCrime's Princess Caraboo, and Snow Queen
Magic Eye Dusts, and LimeCrime's Candyfuture Lipstick in Styletto!

Remember that hat in this post? Well this is what it went to! Yay for inspiration. A How to for later!

Well, this post is finished, and I'm glad to say that I will be more thorough in the future! I hope!

With the warmest regards,

The Oracle of Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment