Monday, April 5, 2010

Some Updatedness

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I'm still trying to get things sorted out on what I need to do with this blog, and what I need to do with my life so on and so forth.

Having two jobs, a boyfriend that needs attention and time to relax, it’s hard for me to find the time to sit down and do all I need to do for my life, blog, and sanity. Right now, my eye won't stop twitching and its very quite annoying!

Right now, my HobbyLobby duties are taking quite a lot of time, as we're making about $5,000 in frame sales a week, and at then end of this week, we have 12 shadowbox jerseys to make, and in the middle of next week, we have a 17 11x14 frames to make with everything in it. Busy, busy couple of weeks, it has been so bad, we've been about three weeks off from our due date, and customers have been really annoyed by this, but poo to them!

Subbing has picked up, and the classes have been so boring, that I've seen 5 movies for the past week! I almost want to teach these classes as opposed to me falling asleep halfway through class cause of no lights. I feel so guilty playing puzzle games while the kids watch the movie, but if I don't, I fall asleep! The kids are great, especially at Jersey Village; they are always good, because I've had almost all the kids in the school in one class or another; its other schools that I don't have that much luck with. I'm so used to Jersey Village that when I do venture out to other schools, I don't practice my whole, No-Talking, I'll take roll with whoever turns in their work, rule. Usually I get good responses, others leave class.

As far as movies go, I have seen movies and I do have pictures, and I'll give my two cents on the movies, and possibly a calendar of movies I DO want to see, so you guys can get an idea of what I'll be seeing and that way you can set your calendars (if you wish) so you can see what I have to say about the movie! Movies I have seen in the past are: Shutter Island, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, How to Tame Your Dragon, and The Crazies.

Recently I went to Comicpalooza here in Houston, Texas! Got to see some amazing things, people, and dresses, and I will post here my purchases, and my finds, as well as some amazing dress artists and some amazing Celebrities...or pseudo celebrities...or however you view them. Forewarned, these images were taken on my cell phone, so they are kind of crappy!


Last but not least, I do have makeup pictures and I do have makeup ideas to share with you all, and I’ll get to those as soon as I can!


Much Love!


The Oracle of Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment